Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Universal Headknocker Monsters

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't know anything about these guys 'cept that they'll be out later on this summer...

    fACqqVQ50fC6yEfndS22oc6RWWe0UXcf02D6

    I'm not much of a bobble head guy-
    but these look kinda cool~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Supposedly if they do well, they'll do a series II.

    I think they look killer, but if I get them, I'll cut the neck post down about 50%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •